If you have problems with your plumbing or drainage systems in your West Chicago home, you’ll want to get issue resolved as soon as possible — but it can be tough to find the right company for the job. At Lifeline, we understand how important it is to hire the right contractor for the job.
In this post, we’ll discuss the differences between a drain issues and plumbing issues in West Chicago, and we’ll also review some of the services we offer.
Plumbing Services in West Chicago, Illinois
There is an easy way to differentiate between a plumbing issue and a drain issue. Plumbing has more to do with the water that comes into your home and the water running through your pipes, while drainage has more to do with water going out of your home (example: when water is going down the sink, or when you flush a toilet).
Some of the common problems that a drain contractor in West Chicago can fix include:
- Blocked drain: Gurgling sounds, slow drainage, and bad smells are all common indications of a blocked drain
- Blocked sewer: A blocked sewer is a sanitary concern that can cause damage to pipes
- Basement flooding prevention: Basement flooding can be prevented by installing the necessary equipment, such as a sump pump
- Burst pipe replacement: This is more common during the winter months. Freezing temperatures can cause water to freeze inside your pipes, causing them to burst
- Tree root removal: Tree roots penetrate through hairline cracks in the drainage pipe, causing debris to build up and eventual block the pipe
- Waste removal: Drain contractors can assist with cleaning septic tanks
Drain contractors in West Chicago are also able to provide professional inspections that can help identify existing issues. This inspection also allows them to assess the need for preventive maintenance measures to avoid future problems.
Some of the most common problems that a plumbing contractor in West Chicago can address include:
- Dripping taps and faucet: Dripping taps and faucets can cause water wastage, which can easily be avoided by calling a West Chicago plumbing contractor for a repair
- A problem in the shower: Inadequate water flow and pressure, despite a good showerhead, should be diagnosed by a professional plumber
- Damaged radiator pipes: Wet spots below a radiator are signs of a leak, which can be repaired by a plumbing contractor
Plumbing contractors are also able to fix low water pressure, leaking sprinkler systems, water heater issues, and much more. They can also design an appropriate plumbing layout for new plumbing system installations.
Heating Services in West Chicago, Illinois
A home’s heating system should be kept in good working condition throughout the year. With our heating services in West Chicago, we not only provide routine maintenance plans and 24/7 emergency repairs, but we also offer installations and replacements of a variety of heating systems.
Air Conditioning Services in West Chicago, Illinois
At Lifeline, we can take care of all your air conditioning service needs in West Chicago. Whether you have a ductless mini-split or a central air system, our licensed HVAC technicians can diagnose and repair any problems with your air conditioning system. We also provide new installations and replacements.
Looking for the Top-Rated Plumbing, Heating and Air Conditioning Company in West Chicago, Illinois?
Are you looking for the right plumbing contractor in West Chicago, Illinois? Looking for an HVAC company to service your air conditioning system? If you’re looking for the top-rated plumbing, heating, and air conditioning company in West Chicago, look no further than Lifeline. Contact us today to schedule an appointment.