Many homeowners have a to-do list of home repairs and future improvements they want to make. DIY tasks such as fixing squeaky hinges, replacing cabinet hardware, upgrading light switches, and painting your walls are all part of the joys of homeownership — and they are relatively straightforward tasks. But what about plumbing? Can you perform plumbing work on your own?
In this post, we’re going to review some common plumbing services that are best left to the professionals, and we’ll also review some of the other services offered by Lifeline.
When should you hire a professional plumbing company in Hoffman Estates, Illinois?
Even if you are new to DIY plumbing, there are certain plumbing tasks that you might be able to complete on your own. For example, you might be able to fix leaky faucets, unclog a toilet, and install a new shower head. However, even if you are a veteran DIYer, there are certain situations where it’s better to contact a licensed plumbing company in Hoffman Estates, Illinois.
If the following tasks are not done right, they can lead to floods and property damage:
- Replacing a toilet: Because the supply and drain lines are already in place, some Hoffman Estates homeowners might be able to replace a toilet on their own. However, the ramifications of installing the toilet incorrectly can be messy, to say the least.
- Replacing a dishwasher or garbage disposal: Again — these are not particularly tough DIY projects, but they do come with the risk of floods and leaks.
- Thawing frozen pipes: Frozen pipes can be a major issue for Hoffman Estates homeowners in the winter. If you attempt to thaw the pipes on your own, you’ll want to use great caution so you don’t accidently cause the pipe to burst — or, better still, you can hire a reputable plumbing company in Hoffman Estates, Illinois.
- Renovations: Most home renovation projects demand permits — and plumbing is no exception. Your Hoffman Estates plumber can assist you in obtaining the necessary permits for your plumbing project.
- Water heater installation: If a water heater is not installed correctly, it can put your entire home at risk. If you’re looking for a water heater replacement, it’s best to contact your local plumbing company in Hoffman Estates, Illinois.
Heating Services in Hoffman Estates, Illinois
Lifeline sells and installs a wide range of heating systems for Hoffman Estates homeowners, including electric furnaces, gas furnaces, boilers, geothermal heating systems, radiant heating systems, and ductless mini split systems. Plus, with our 24/7 emergency heating services, you can call us anytime and we’ll send out a technician right away. If you’re looking for a full-service heating company in Hoffman Estates that you can count on, look no further than Lifeline.
Air Conditioning Services in Hoffman Estates, Illinois
Summers in Hoffman Estates are hot and humid, which means your air conditioning system will be forced to work hard during the peak months. As the most trusted air conditioning company in Hoffman Estates, Illinois, the technicians at Lifeline can help make sure your system is runs smoothly. If you need an air conditioning repair, replacement, or maintenance check, we are the people to call.
Looking for a Plumbing, Heating & Air Conditioning Company in Hoffman Estates, Illinois?
Are you looking to hire a licensed plumbing or HVAC company in the Hoffman Estates area? If so, Lifeline is the company to call. As the most trusted plumbing, heating and air conditioning company in Hoffman Estates, Illinois, our technicians go out of their way to make sure our customers are satisfied with the services they receive. Regardless of the type of plumbing or HVAC issues you’re dealing with, we can provide a solution.
Contact us today at 847-468-0069 to schedule an appointment.