Six Possible Reasons for a Furnace Leak: Insights from a Homer Glen Plumbing, Heating and Air Conditioning Company
Are you satisfied with the services provided by your current heating and air conditioning and/or plumbing company? Do you feel you continue to have issues even with an annual maintenance contract in place?
Lifeline offers excellent plumbing, heating, and air conditioning services throughout the Homer Glen area. We have a team of HVAC technicians that have the skills to service a wide range of equipment. Additionally, our licensed plumbers can take care of any plumbing-related needs you may have.
With the colder months upon us, it is important to make sure your furnace is in good working condition. In this post, we’re going to discuss the various services offered by Lifeline Plumbing, Heating & Cooling in Homer Glen, and we’ll also cover six of the most common reasons why your furnace could be leaking.
Homer Glen, IL Plumbing Services
It can be difficult to install new pipes or repair existing ones on short notice. If you are looking for a reliable plumber, then Lifeline is the company to call. We have a team of experienced plumbers who excel not only in repair and maintenance, but also in the installation of new plumbing systems. Our team can diagnose any issues with your current plumbing system to determine if you’re dealing with a clog, leak, poor-quality water, or something else. Regardless, we are able to handle any plumbing issue that you may have.
Heating and Furnace Services in Homer Glen, IL
A comfortable home in the winter is dependent on a reliable heating system. At Lifeline, we can repair, install, and maintain a wide range of different heating and furnace systems. When it comes to heating repair, one of the most common problems that Homer Glen homeowners deal with is a leaking furnace.
Here are six of the most common reasons why your furnace could be leaking:
- Humidifier leak: Some furnaces have in-built humidifiers. If the humidifier becomes clogged, it could cause the furnace to leak.
- Condensation leak: This is a common problem with high-efficiency furnaces. These furnaces generally have two heat exchangers, which need the condensate to be carried away effectively with the help of drainpipes. If these pipes are clogged or broken, water could leak from the furnace.
- Plumbing leak: In this case, the furnace itself might not be the issue; rather, the supporting plumbing system could be clogged or broken.
- Heat exchanger issue: If the condensate lines are clogged or blocked, it can cause water to pool near the heat exchanger.
- Clogged air filter: Although it’s not a very common issue, a clogged air filter could also result in some water leakage.
Homer Glen, IL Air Conditioning Services
At Lifeline, we offer excellent air conditioning repair, replacement, and installation services throughout the Homer Glen area. Whether you have a central air system or a ductless mini-split system, our team of technicians can get your system repaired anytime you need us. We can handle any issues related to your air conditioning system — from changing the air filters, to dealing with severely low levels of refrigerant, to motor repairs, and everything in between.
Looking for Heating, Furnace, Air Conditioning and Plumbing Services in Homer Glen, Illinois?
Do you need to have your plumbing system repaired or replaced? Are you looking to install a new furnace or air conditioning system in your home? In either case, if you are looking for a qualified HVAC and/or plumbing professional in the Homer Glen area, we’re the company to call.
Lifeline Plumbing, Heating & Cooling has the answers to meet all your requirements. Contact us today to schedule an appointment!