LIFELINE PLUMBING, HEATING & COOLING COVID-19 RESPONSE
WE ARE OPEN, FULLY STAFFED AND READY TO SERVE OUR CUSTOMERS
To our valued customers:
We are taking the Coronavirus (COVID-19) very seriously as well as our duty to service our customers. Our number 1 priority is the health of you, your family and our team members. We are open and here to serve you. Below are a few of the initial measures we are taking for the well-being of our customers and communities:
Here is what to expect:
- Our team members will not shake your hand and will always try and remain the recommended distance at all times
- Our Tech will give you a call when he is on his way to your home or business, and you can discuss the Plumbing or HVAC issue and where the issue is located in your home or business.
- You may identify a space in your home or business to stay while our tech is working in your home.
- Our tech will call you again when he has arrived
- Our tech will enter your home or business, then go straight to the issue and identify the solution(s).
- Our tech will call you again to let you know your options for repairs and give you a guaranteed price to complete the work. Once you agree with the work to be completed, we will accept a credit card number for payment.
- Our tech will complete the work, most of the time on the spot.
- Once the work has been completed, our tech will clean his work area, and call you one last time to let you know he will be leaving your home. You will receive a receipt via email.
Our team members report a health check daily advising of their own health, and those in their home.
We will wear protective gear as well as fresh boot covers when entering your home also will clean all equipment that we use and all surfaces that we touch in your home
*Please contact our office if you have any questions or concerns about specific our safety precautions, procedures. We understand the COVID-19 situation is changing rapidly, and we will be adjusting our processes accordingly to ensure the safety of our employees and customers.