- Plumbing Installation & Replacement
- Plumbing Repair & Maintenance
- Whole House Repiping
- Gas Piping
- Pipe Lining
- Drain and Sewer
- Drain Snake
- Drain Cleaning
- Grease Traps
- Sump Pumps
- Ejector Pumps
- Bathroom Plumbing
- Low Flow Toilet Installation
- Kitchen Plumbing
- Garbage Disposal
- Hydro Jetting
- Main Water Lines
- Leak Detection
- Slab Leak Repair
Water Treatment Systems
- Bathroom Remodeling
Radiant Heat Repair and Maintenance in Elgin, IL from Lifeline Plumbing, Heating & Cooling
Is your radiant heat system causing you trouble? Do you find that your boiler, radiator, or in–floor piping has a slow leak? We offer excellent radiant heat repair and maintenance services, whether your system has a problem in need of a solution or if you want to schedule routine maintenance to keep it working well year after year. As a customer service oriented company, we strive to complete every job with high quality workmanship, no matter how large or small the repair or maintenance need is.
When you deal with a professional heating company such as Lifeline Plumbing, Heating & Cooling, you can expect consistently excellent service. We have received awards from the Better Business Bureau and Angie’s List that attest to the quality of our services. Our radiant heating technicians are problem solvers who can deliver same–day service and 24/7 emergency repairs should your system break down in the middle of the night. But sometimes needing a new system is unavoidable. If you need radiant heating system installation, we can help you with that as well. We don’t even charge extra to work at your home on the weekends.
Call 847-468-0069 for Chicago trenchless sewer repair and drainage services or click here to contact us
Radiant Heat Repair Services
With professional installation and maintenance, you can give your radiant heat system the best odds against premature decline and issues, but some problems are simply inevitable. At Lifeline Plumbing, Heating & Cooling, Heating & Cooling, our radiant heat repair technicians are trained to solve problems. Here are a few common radiant heat repairs needs to look out for:
- Boiler sediment or scale. If you notice that your boiler makes a rumbling sound during operation, as though it were actually boiling water instead of merely heating it, then it could indicate a buildup of sediment or scale in the boiler itself.
- Leak. Whether you have radiant heating under your floors or behind the walls, there may come a time when you encounter a leak. This could be due to old age, or accidental damage, but whatever the cause, it needs to be taken care of right away.
- Inadequate heating. You radiant heat system should provide adequate heating for your entire home as long as it was properly sized. But if you find that your home is inadequately heated, then you may have an issue.
Radiant Heat Maintenance
There’s simply no substitute for professional radiant heat system maintenance. Considering that a radiant heat system can involve a complicated array of components, all of whom must work together to supply warmth for your home, it’s hardly surprising that one or more may need to be inspected and cleaned from time to time. This may be the manifold for your in–floor radiant heating system or even your boiler itself. If you want to extend the system’s longevity, improve performance, and restore efficiency, you need to call for radiant heat maintenance services from Lifeline Plumbing, Heating & Cooling.