- Plumbing Installation & Replacement
- Plumbing Repair & Maintenance
- Whole House Repiping
- Gas Piping
- Pipe Lining
- Drain and Sewer
- Drain Snake
- Drain Cleaning
- Grease Traps
- Sump Pumps
- Ejector Pumps
- Bathroom Plumbing
- Low Flow Toilet Installation
- Kitchen Plumbing
- Garbage Disposal
- Hydro Jetting
- Main Water Lines
- Leak Detection
- Slab Leak Repair
Water Treatment Systems
- Bathroom Remodeling
Heat Pump Repair and Maintenance in Elgin & Chicagoland
Does your heat pump make a strange sound during operation? Does it fail to heat or cool your home effectively? Are your energy bills higher than ever? If you own a heat pump, then you expect it to give you reliable heating and cooling no matter what the temperature is outside. We offer quality heat pump repair and maintenance services.
We offer same–day service, 24/7 emergency HVAC care, and upfront pricing so that you know exactly what’s going on in your home. All of our work is guaranteed and we recruit only the finest technicians to become part of the Lifeline Plumbing, Heating & Cooling team. Call us today if your heat pump is no longer working as it should. And if we need to install a new heat pump we have the tools and expertise to do that too.
Call 847-468-0069 for Chicago trenchless sewer repair and drainage services or click here to contact us
Heat Pump Repair Services
Although it may be built to last, your heat pump is not invincible. Our heat pump repair technicians know how vital it is to have a heating and cooling solution for your entire home. You rely on it year–round to stay comfortable. There are some common heat pump repair repairs to look out for.
- Low refrigerant. Your system was installed with a set amount of refrigerant to circulate throughout the coils and compressor. The performance and efficiency of your heat pump depend on the level of refrigerant. If it drops, then it can lead to high energy bills and inadequate heating and cooling.
- Strange sound. Any strange sound should be investigated by a professional heat pump technician. It could indicate a loose part banging around or even a potentially hazardous electrical issue.
- Frozen coil. If you notice that your indoor coil is frozen, there could be an airflow problem that needs to be addressed.
Benefits of Professional Heat Pump Maintenance
When it comes to the integrity of your heat pump, you need to make sure it has everything it needs to succeed throughout the year. We offer comprehensive heat pump maintenance services that can preserve and restore the effectiveness and energy efficiency of your system so that you can avoid heat pump replacement down the road. Our heat pump technicians are flexible and can make appointments on an occasional or routine basis.
During these visits, we’ll closely inspect your entire system to look for signs of trouble, in addition to comprehensive cleaning of your coils and other components. It’s the best way to keep your heat pump in shape.
Let us find a solution to your heat pump problems. We offer excellent heat pump repair and maintenance services throughout the area that can improve the longevity of your system, restore performance, and maintain efficiency. Call Lifeline Plumbing, Heating & Cooling now!